Mashkur Jusup is one of the largest mosque in Kazakhstan. The main blue dome is built in a form of a Shanyrak. The architecture of the mosque is meant to represent a heart, open to peace and kindness.
#Kazakhstan #Mosque #Culture #Religion #Design twitter.com/KZ_Embassy_SE/status/12105238587150049…
- About the Nordic Model in attracting international investors December 3, 2020
- Kazakhstan – Northern Europe Investment Roundtable December 2, 2020
- Business meeting between Kazakhstan and the countries of Northern Europe November 24, 2020
- The Friendship Association with the… November 21, 2020
- Defines the Gotaland region of the Kingdom of Sweden as the consular district of the Honorary Consul November 18, 2020
Mr. Joakim Dahl, senior businessman in several industries and senior business advisor in investment in West Sweden. Board member, CEO or advisor in several companies. As an extensive business network in West Sweden. Serving in several … Read more... about The Honorary Consul