On a mission. Ready to be unmuted in Zoom and speak to the … Read More... about About the Nordic Model in attracting international investors
THE HONORARY CONSUL
Mr Joakim Dahl – active as Honorary consul at the Consulate in Gothenburg.
A consul is an official representative of the government of one state in the territory of another, normally acting to assist and protect the citizens of the consul’s own country, and to facilitate trade and friendship between the peoples of the two countries. A consul is distinguished from an ambassador, the latter being a representative from one head of state to another. Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country in northern Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country. Kazakhstan is the dominant nation of Central Asia economically, generating 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. It also has vast mineral resources.
Kazakhstan is one of the Swedish Government’s 26 prioritised countries for trade and business promotion. There is potential to further increase trade. In 2017 and 2018, both Sweden and Kazakhstan hold non-permanent seats on the United Nations Security Council.
Mr Joakim Dahl
Welcome to the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Gothenburg.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a unitary state with the presidential system of government. Under the Constitution, Kazakhstan is a democratic, secular, legal and social state which recognizes the man, his life, rights and freedoms as the supreme values of the country.
GOTHENBURG IN SWEDEN
Gothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden and the fifth-largest in the Nordic countries. Situated by the Kattegat, on the west coast of Sweden, the city proper has a population of 543,005, with 549,839 in the urban area and 973,261 inhabitants in the metropolitan area.
Mr. Joakim Dahl, senior businessman in several industries and senior business advisor with an extensive business network in West Sweden, runs the consulate in the city of Gothenburg.
FROM OUR BLOG
One of my slides as a speaker at the Kazakhstan – Northern … Read More... about Kazakhstan – Northern Europe Investment Roundtable
Ready to broadcast from my studio. Joining a webinar with … Read More... about My speech will be about the creation of a truly diversified and technological economy
West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council in Gothenburg. The West Sweden Kazakhstan Industry Council, in Sweden is a business group of several members, both companies and individuals. Our vision is to … Read more.... about The Industry Council
Updates about Kazakhstan
- About the Nordic Model in attracting international investors December 3, 2020
- Kazakhstan – Northern Europe Investment Roundtable December 2, 2020
- Business meeting between Kazakhstan and the countries of Northern Europe November 24, 2020
- The Friendship Association with the… November 21, 2020
- Defines the Gotaland region of the Kingdom of Sweden as the consular district of the Honorary Consul November 18, 2020
- This is truly great news! #Kazakhstan… November 17, 2020
- Aktau, Mangystau Region, Kazakhstan (by… November 15, 2020
- #culture #Kazakhstan… November 9, 2020
- #VisitKazakhstan, #TourismKazakhstan,… November 4, 2020
- The Book of Words The eighth word…. October 28, 2020
- https://t.co/BtBc7MbHiv October 26, 2020
- Announcement of the competition for the… October 20, 2020
- Kazakhstan Produces its First Batch of QazVac Vaccine, Delivers to the Regions April 23, 2021The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov took part in dispatching the first batch of Kazakh vaccine QazVac (QazCovid-in) against the COVID-19, reports the press office of the Prime Minister. The vaccine was developed on the basis of the Kazakh Biosafety […]
- President Tokayev Emphasizes Atyrau Region’s Special Role in Kazakh Economy April 23, 2021The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – The Atyrau Region in western Kazakhstan has made a special contribution to the development of the economy of independent Kazakhstan, said Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the April 22 meeting reviewing the region’s development, reports the Akorda press service. The […]
- US Ambassador William Moser Congratulates Kazakhstan on 30th Anniversary of Independence, Diplomatic Relations April 23, 2021The Astana Times provides news and information from Kazakhstan and around the world. NUR-SULTAN – On April 21, U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan William Moser held a press conference to mark the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Kazakhstan, the press service of the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan reported. This year, the U.S. […]
Video from YouTube
administration adventure affairs almaty ambassad Ambassador ambassadörer application appointed aral astana budget Business centralasia conference congress construction economy Eurasia expo expo2017 export fee film goteborg honorary investment Kazakhstan market nuclear oil passport payment payments photo platform stockholm sweden tax taxes tourism trade un webinar welcome